Your SuperSprings product is covered by the Warranty explained below that gives you specific legal rights. This Warranty is the only warranty made in connection with your leaf spring suspension stabiliser. SuperSprings neither assumes nor authorizes any vendor, retailer or other person or entity to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with this product or Warranty.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Subject to the terms, exclusions and limitations herein, SuperSprings cc Warrants to the initial retail or fleet purchaser only that its SuperSprings leaf spring suspension stabilizer shall be free of defects in material and workmanship for:
TWO (2) years when used in non-commercial applications; or ONE (1) years when used in commercial applications.
This Warranty extends only to the initial retail or fleet purchaser with respect to use upon the vehicle the SuperSprings product is first installed. The term of Warranty shall be measured from the date of purchase. SuperSprings reserves the rights to: (a.) require claimant’s proof of purchase as a condition of this Limited Warranty, (b.) make future revisions to its Warranty without prior notice. As used herein, “commercial applications” means any vehicle intended, licensed or used (partially or otherwise) in connection with commerce.
ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
Your Warranty does not cover any damage arising or related to any vehicle, product, or component combination other than the SuperSprings suspension stabilizer. Your SuperSprings Warranty further does not cover vehicles, products or components supplied by us or others that SuperSprings cc, determines to have been damaged by or subjected to:
- Vehicle use in excess of GWM combined vehicle weights/ tow ratings or other OEM design specifications or limitations.
- Normal wear and tear, deterioration of spring shape or rating, alteration or failure to maintain.
- Scratches or defects in product finishes (powder coating, paint, etc.) or damage due to shipping.
- Misuse, including products used other than as recommended in the current SuperSprings application guide or the instructions.
- Racing or other vehicle
- Transport costs, arising from the replacement of SuperSprings to the Warranty holder.